Sindh

Sindh

Thursday 8 December 2022

I Am Angry _____AKSHR


I Am Angry

 

Every criticism, judgment, diagnosis, 

and expression of anger 

is the tragic expression of an unmet need

 

Every anger has a story

I am angry that I was blamed for 

my own hurt

I am angry that I was told to not 

tell anyone what happened to me 

because it would be 

too upsetting and embarrassing

I am angry that people don’t believe me 

and think I’m lying, 

making things up, 

exaggerating, or just crazy

I am angry that I was abandoned 

and left alone

I am angry that I was 

forced to live with the shame and guilt 

of what happened to me

I am angry that people 

don’t believe me and think I’m lying, 

making things up, 

exaggerating, 

or just crazy

_____AKSHR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment