Sindh

Sindh

Saturday 13 August 2022

The Planets Move. The Earth Does Not AKSHR



The Planets Move. The Earth Does Not

 

Life is not what happens to you, it's what you do with what happens to you.

Life is not the events.

Life is how the events leave you.

Life is not what happens to you, life is who you become because of what happens to you.

What can I do with this?

I can be glad I'm alive.

I can be sad that I'm alive.

I can be glad that I'm alive and sad that I'm alive.

I can be ashamed that I'm alive.

I can be glad that I'm alive and ashamed that I'm alive.

I can be something else.

What can you do with this?

You can be glad you're alive.

You can be sad that you're alive.

You can be glad that you're alive and sad that you're alive.

You can be ashamed that you're alive.

You can be glad that you're alive and ashamed that you're alive.

You can be something else.


AKSHR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment