Sindh

Sindh

Saturday 9 July 2022

Undercurrents ____ AKSHR


Undercurrents

I used to have a comfort zone
where I knew I wouldn't fail.
The same four walls and busywork
were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things
I'd never done before,
But stayed inside my comfort zone
and paced the same old floor.
Without a thought about the comfort zone
I'd left behind,
One day I went right out and bought
myself a brand new mind.
Without my old familiar friends
or any sense of where to go,
I strolled around the block
and came upon a brand new view.
The world was filled with things
I'd never seen before,
And every day that followed brought
still more joy and surprise.
I didn't even know there was
a world outside my door,
But then one day I ventured forth
and found life was more.

AKSHR


 

No comments:

Post a Comment