Sindh

Sindh

Saturday 9 July 2022

Here is a Different Brand of Thinking ____ AKSHR


Here is a Different Brand of Thinking

I used to have a comfort zone
where I knew I wouldn't fail.
The same four walls and
busywork were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things
I'd never done before,
But stayed inside my comfort zone
and paced the same old floor.

I wanted to be the kind of man
who'd try anything new.
I thought about it for a long time
then tried one little thing.
That first attempt was just like
starting over in a way --
It gave me confidence and
made me feel so proud.

So now that I've got my confidence,
it's nice to know
That I can try something new,
and not worry if it shows.
Now that I have this brand of thinking,
I don't want to go back.
I break out of my comfort zone
and do things other men don't do.

AKSHR




 

No comments:

Post a Comment