Sindh

Sindh

Thursday 11 January 2024

When I drink tea I am conscious of peace. – Lo Tung --- AKSHR

 

When I drink tea I am conscious of peace. 

The cool breath of heaven rises in my sleeves, 

and blows my cares away. – Lo Tung

 

When I drink tea, I am conscious of peace,

A sense of serenity that never ceases,

The cool breath of heaven rises in my sleeves,

And blows my cares away, like autumn leaves.

 

The tea, a soothing elixir, brings me calm,

And in its warm embrace, I find my psalm,

The world outside fades away, and I am free,

To bask in the tranquility of the tea.

 

The aroma of the leaves, a symphony of delight,

Fills my senses, and lifts my spirit high,

The flavors dance on my tongue, a joyful sight,

And I am lost in the beauty of the tea's light.

 

So here I'll sit, and sip my tea,

And let the world drift away, like a dream,

For in this moment, I am free,

And at peace, with the tea's gentle stream.


No comments:

Post a Comment