Sindh

Sindh

Monday 18 December 2023

“I consider space to be a material. ..... Richard Serra ..... AKSHR


“I consider space to be a material. The articulation of space has come to take precedence over other concerns. I attempt to use sculptural form to make space distinct.” ~ Richard Serra

 

In cosmic realms of endless blue,

Where stars and planets dance anew,

A notion takes its rightful place,

As space becomes a canvas of grace.

 

With every stroke of brush divine,

I shape and mold this vast expanse of time,

Carving out a work of art sublime,

That speaks of beauty, strength, and light divine.

 

The curves and lines that I employ,

Are not just random shapes in flight,

But purposeful forms that catch the eye,

And guide the mind on celestial heights.

 

For in this space, I seek to show,

The power of creativity does flow,

From deep within the heart of man,

To all the reaches of the universe, it can expand.

 

So let us cherish this gift we hold,

This boundless expanse of starry gold,

And fill our souls with wonder and might,

As we explore the depths of space tonight.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment