Sindh

Sindh

Friday 9 December 2022

Blood, Blood, Blood ___ AKSHR


 Blood, Blood, Blood

 

In financing growing companies, 

we always looked for human value 

that didn't appear on the balance sheet.


Without a doubt, I am the most effective director 

who has ever been a part of the board.

Without saying anything about my soul, 

I am secretly a girl who likes other girls.

I am now a woman. I'm not sure there is 

any going back after this point.

I got caught in bed with one of my ex-students, 

and I was fired from my job at the university.

I had to move in with my parents and 

get a job as an elementary school teacher.

My salary is lower, my hours are longer, 

and I don't have any of the benefits I once had.

I can't afford to buy a car.

I can't afford to even go on a trip with my family.

It's unfortunate that the only thing I can do 

is teach little children in elementary school.

___ AKSHR 

No comments:

Post a Comment