Sindh

Sindh

Friday 9 September 2022

You talk when you cease to be at peace ____ AKSHR


You talk when you cease to be at peace

 

You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts.

You talk to be more than a mirror of an image,

and you talk when it's difficult to say what you mean.

You talk to be seen as someone who is there;

you talk so you'll have something to say.

Without saying it, you're saying that you need to be heard.

You talk to fill the silence because it's unbearable.

You say: I'm not okay, but I don't know how else to say it.

I'm not okay, and maybe this will mean something: my breath is shallow,

my chest hurts, my head is dizzy and I'm exhausted.

I'm not okay, and maybe this will mean something: I'm tired of pretending.

I'm not okay, and maybe this will mean something: it's been too long since I've been happy.

I'm not okay, but I don't know how else to say it.

____ AKSHR


 

No comments:

Post a Comment