Sindh

Sindh

Friday 23 September 2022

Journalists - the voice of the voiceless millions ____AKSHR

 

The Cow


COW

Journalists must seek and speak the truth, 

for we are the voice of the voiceless millions of the planet. 

Our mission is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable

and our responsibility is to seek truth and report it, 

for without a free press, there is no democracy. 

I will support freedom of expression and freedom of the press 

throughout my career and defend the 

rights of journalists everywhere to write and say what they think

without fear of retribution. 

I will only hold myself accountable to an ethics code that

protects rather than restricts my ability to be 

truthful in gathering, reporting and editing the news.


____AKSHR






No comments:

Post a Comment