Sindh

Sindh

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Philosophy of Life _____ AKSHR

 


Philosophy of Life

Stop overthinking.
You’re only creating problems
that aren’t there.
I hear you,
but it’s hard to quit.
Without the aid of chemicals
I’ve been struggling for years.
I know what you mean:
those chemicals can be a crutch.
No one said it was easy,
but we have to try.
Try what?
You don’t know me well enough
to tell me what to do.
I never said I knew you at all,
but I sense a lot of pain inside.
How could you possibly know that?
I thought we were just talking
about philosophy in general.
You assumed too much
when you assumed
I was talking about philosophy in general;
and now look at how confused we are!
What am I supposed to do?
I’m not sure.
But you can start by just breathing,
and letting go of everything else.
I’ll try that. Thanks for listening.
Of course!
It was my pleasure--and yours too,
I hope.

AKSHR

No comments:

Post a Comment