Sindh

Sindh

Thursday 15 December 2022

Separation ____ AKSHR


Separation

 

All we have to decide is what to do 

with the time that is given us.

And what could be simpler, clearer?

For how long the days that we live will continue.

We have to decide. 

All we have to decide is 

what to do with the time that is given us.

 

This is my work: the terrain of my life.

I am in love with this city and I don’t know why.

I walk it, 

I talk like a native through its streets and alleys,

and there are times when 

I feel I can disappear into thin air.

I live here, I am of this place.

 

The city is the landscape of my life.

For how long the days that we live will continue,

we have to decide. 

All we have to decide is 

what to do with the time that is given us.

____ AKSHR 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment