Sindh

Sindh

Wednesday 31 August 2022

My Love for You is a Journey ___ AKSHR

 


My Love for You is a Journey

 

My love for you is a journey; 

starting at forever, and ending at never

I am so in love with you, 

my heart can't beat without your name written on it

My dreams are filled with you; 

I dream of us growing old together

I dream of us having children and 

telling them stories about when we first met

When I think about you, my mind is overflowing 

with all the great memories we've created together

You have made my life complete; 

I hope to spend every day making yours happy too.

I believe that true love is a journey. 

It's a place we arrive at, but never really leave.

We stay there forever; even after death. 

The place where the journey ends contains our forever.

 AKSHR


No comments:

Post a Comment