Sindh

Sindh

Saturday 1 July 2023

THE ART OF THE FULL STOP ____ AKSHR


THE ART OF THE FULL STOP

NIRJARA is the way for me to drop, break, or shed conditions, addictions, and habits which bind me. I want to give myself room to grow. I want to free myself from limiting habits and reach my true height.

What do I want? Why do I want? How much do I want? What I don’t want I will not let into my life. What I do want is that which will help me grow and move toward my permanent reality.

I am I. I cannot be like somebody else. Wherever I go, I go with myself.

Religious vows are created from outside compulsion. Disciplines flow from inner self-awareness, from penetrating insights. They are like the banks of a river. If I keep these banks around me, I am freeing my energy to flow toward the ocean in a steady stream of awareness and love.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment