Sindh

Sindh

Thursday 23 February 2023

Cigarette, drinking tea, cigarettes ____ AKSHR


Cigarette, drinking tea, cigarettes

 

Smoking, drinking, or any other habit, is an escape from your own nervousness or disturbed state.

I cannot watch people smoke a cigarette because it is a reminder of their own weakness.

It makes me want to say, "you don't need to do this, because you are strong."

I am not saying I like the smell of cigarettes or that I would ever try one.

But the truth is I have a bad habit too.

I drink tea, coffee and Coke before noon every day.

It's a way to escape my own nervousness.

I don't want to do this all the time, but I can't stop.

The caffeine is in the tea and coffee, which makes me feel like I am alert.

I drink Coke because it reminds me of my childhood.

This may sound weird, but it's true that I become more relaxed with every sip.

AKSHR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment