Sindh

Sindh

Sunday 25 December 2022

In the Light of the Fireflies _____ AKSHR


In the Light of the Fireflies


I love every moment spent with you, 

your love has touched my heart.

I love the way you look at me, 

your eyes so beautiful, that I could stare for hours.

Without you, my life would be incomplete, 

by your side I am always smiling.

My heart is full of joy and happiness; a gift 

from God meant just for me: YOU.

Our love will last forever and beyond; 

we are together as one in our hearts.

I promise to always treasure you; 

I will never leave you, or make you cry.

You are a true blessing from God above; 

our love is more than just words can describe.

Your smile makes my day better than before; 

with each passing day my love grows stronger.

Our hearts are beating as one now and forever; 

we have found true love in each other’s arms.

_____ AKSHR 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment