Sindh

Sindh

Friday 21 October 2022

Courage ____ AKSHR

 


Courage

 

Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown

 

Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown

 

I don’t know much of anything, but

I am willing to have it. I will take a little bite

And chew and swallow down my fear. I am ready

To dive in head first and see how deep this ocean goes.

 

I will face what’s hidden under the water’s surface

And find out if it is something that makes me want to stay.

 

I will look into its eyes, which are deep as wells,

And see that it has something beautiful to say.

 

 

I won’t turn back because the wind is strong or because I feel afraid;

With every step forward I take, the more resistance I will meet.

 

It looks like an impossible task: a force so strong, yet so delicate;

So beautiful in its own way and powerful inside and out;

 

I will love it and feel its love back, no matter what.

 

I have found courage.

____ AKSHR 



No comments:

Post a Comment