Sindh

Sindh

Wednesday 21 September 2022

My life is incomplete without you.____AKSHR

 

The Bamboo Grove

 

You are a blessing to my life and 

I no longer want to be apart from you.

Without you, I feel lost.

I want to hold you and caress your hair 

while we sleep under the moonlight,

and I want to be the first one you see 

when you open your eyes in the morning.

Without you, my life feels empty and meaningless.

When I’m with you, everything seems perfect and serene;

my heart beats madly for you as though 

it is ready to burst out of my chest.

Your every smile, laugh and word is music to my ears;

your every touch is like a ray of sunlight after a stormy night;

every kiss from your lips ignites a fire that burns bright inside my soul.

My life is incomplete without you.

___AKSHR


No comments:

Post a Comment